|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Compatibility||Compatible with cationic mild alkaline conditions.|
|Stability||Good resistance of acids, alkalis and Electrolytes Commonly used in dyeing liquors|
|Appearance||Clear pale yellow viscous liquid.|
|Solubility||Easily dillutable in cold water.|
|Form|| Liquid |
|Packaging Type||HDPE Drum|
|Grade Standard|| Technical Grade|
|Physical State|| Liquid|
AVIAN – FBSN is efficient dispersing (protective colloid) and chelating agent for all stages in dyeing of textile made from cellulosies and blends.Specifications :
- Appearance : Clear pale yellow viscous liquid.
- Chemical Name : Acrylic co-polymer.
- Ionic Nature : Anionic
- PH (10% Solution) : 7 to 8
- Solubility : Easily dillutable in cold water.
- Stability : Good resistance of acids, alkalis and Electrolytes Commonly used in dyeing liquors
- Compatibility : Compatible with cationic mild alkaline conditions.
- AVIAN FBSN Exhibits excellent dispersing effect on Raw Cotton impurities and on the precipitates caused due to hard water.
- AVIAN FBSN also has moderate chelating effect on metal ions. Consequently.
- AVIAN FBSN eliminates the adverse effect of Calcium and Mg++ions in the solubility of anionic dye & their affinity to cellulosics.
- AVIAN FBSN has limited chelating potential, insufficient to remove metals ions from metal
- complex dyes hence it does not impair the shade & fastness properties of dyeing obtained with
- reactive and direct, metal complex dyes.
- AVIAN FBSN is none foaming with any affinity to anionic dyes.
AVIAN FBSN is multi functional auxiliary used for all stages in dyeing cellulosics and its blends. For continuous processes 1-2/g/l of AVIAN FBSN is recommended in padding bath. In batch dyeing process following example are offered.Dyeing Polyester / Cotton :
1-2 g/l AVIAN FBSN at beginning of dyeing cycle.Dyeing Cotton with Vat Dyes :
High concentration of Ca++ and Mg++ions is grey cotton are responsible for substantial losses in color yield losses in liquors of low to moderate hardness (150 mg Ca++ / Ltr.) (If water is of grater hardness then a stronger chelating agent will be necessary) like Ecosoft – 100.Dyeing Cotton with reactive & Direct Dyes :
If the water is hard, calcium carbonate may be precipitated during the dyeing of raw cotton with reactive and direct dyes. AVIAN FBSN is very effective dispersant for calcium carbonate thus formed and maintains it in a finely dispersed state. As a result, opalescence of the dyeing liquor is avoided.
- Port of Dispatch: EX. Bhiwandi FOB JNPT Nhava Sheva
- Production Capacity: 1000 MT per Month
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock
- Packaging Details: 100/200 Kgs HDPE Drums.
1000 kgs IBC Container.