|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Pack Size||50 KGS|
|Pack Type||Hdpe Carboy|
Pacific Texchem Pvt. Ltd. offers quality Melamine Formaldehyde Resin which are used for laminates. Using it as laminate offers a good hardness, resistance to scratch, stain, water and heat. Melamine is tasteless, odorless and non-toxic powder and is known for its features. The asbestos filled Melamine resins have features such as, high dielectric strength and high heat resistance. Additionally, Melamine Formaldehyde molding powder gives clear and bright colors, and offers resistance to surface scratching.
- High mechanical strength
- Good heat resistance
- Good electrical insulation
- Laminates: For table tops, kitchen shelves, platforms, wall cladding, bus bodies, interior of railway coaches, counters, deckings, instrument panels
- Consumer Moulded Goods: Bowls, trays, spatulas, mixer's base, crockery, cutlery items, launder able buttons, lamp shades
- Industrial Moulded Goods: Circuit breakers, television tube support, automotive ignition components, washing machine, agitators, soda fountain parts, switch gears, switch housings, connector plus inserts, wattmeter terminal block, junction boxes, fuse carriers, plating tanks
- Treatment Resin for Paper: For currencies, toilet paper, facial tissues, shopping and shipping bags, map papers, food wrappers, and photographic paper
- Resin for Lacquer Paints: For motorcars, refrigerator cabinets, washing machines, kitchen equipment, typewriters, and water heaters
- Adhesives: Melamine adhesives from Melamine resins are extra strong, extra tough, highly water resistant and colorless (veneered doors)
- Textile Auxiliaries: For providing anti-crease treatment to cotton and other fabrics
- Leather Chemical: MF resins act as pre-tanning agents
- Port of Dispatch: EX. BhiwandiFOB JNPT Nhava Sheva
- Production Capacity: 1000 MTMonth
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock
- Packaging Details: 100/200 Kgs HDPE Drums.
1000 kgs IBC Container.