Knitting OilThe specialized knitting oil from Pacific Texchem Pvt. Ltd. have been formulated for effectient running of the machinery and to the maximization of needle life. LUBECON KNO range of knitting oils offers :-
- Excellent Lubrication Under Critical conditions
- Excellent scourability- readily scoured from facric
- Powerful anti-wear perfomance
- Good High Temperrature stability
- Corrosion restistance
- Good Storage stability
- Low Friction
Approx. Price: Rs 120 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Packaging Type||HDPE Drums|
|Packaging Size||50 / 100 / 200 Kgs|
is non corrosive and non staining lubricant for needle lubrication of high speed knitting machines with excellent washability.Properties
- Appearance : Clear, light yellow liquid
- Active content(%) : 99.0 min
- pH (10% emulsion) : 6.0 ?? 8.0
- ion Nature : Nonion
- Excellent lubricity and anti- friction.
- Excellent anti-rust and anti – corrosion.
- Color is clear and translucent, and no smell.
- The oil which is stained to the fibre has the excellent rinsing property after knitting
- Easily to be washed out
Approx. Price: Rs 130 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Packaging Details||50 litres Drum|
|Knitting oil type||Water soluble|
|Grade Standard||Knitting Oil 22|
|Usage/Application||For textile industry, Suitable with any knitting Machine, As a lubricant|
We are dedicatedly engaged in offering a qualitative grade of Knitting Oil.
These are non - corrosive, easily washable, non-abrasive knitting oils which are self emulsifiable in water and provide high level of scour ability from knitted yarns or fabrics. Formulated by using high quality of mineral oils & fortified with selected additives so as to provide good anti-wear, antirust antistatic & anti oxidant properties. The offered oil is recommended as non - staining type needle lubricants for large diameter circular knitting machines as well as for various other types of knitting machines & are suitable for automatic oiling units commonly fixed to circular knitting machines or by manual oiling methods.Features:
- Clear liquid free from suspended matter
- Colourless to slightly yellowish
- Long shelf life