|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Unit Pack Size||100,200 KG|
|Packaging Size||100 / 200 KGS|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Drums|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
Pacinol LV 40 is antistatic lubricant for application on all types of synthetics fibres and their blends.Properties
- Ionic nature : Nonionic
- Appearance : Clear Yellow
- Consistency : Liquid
● Balanced lubricating properties during carding, combing, blending, drawing and Andspinning operations including excellent fibre-to-fibre lubricity, medium fibre-to-fibrestatic friction with good inter-fibre cohesion.
● Helps to reduce frictional differences between different fibres in blends e.g., Polyester-Viscose, Polyester-Acrylic, Polyester-Cotton etc.
● Excellent antistatic protection even in low humidity conditions.
● Equally effective on dyed or undyed fibres; can be used on cotton system , as well assemi worsted system.
● Easily removable in subsequent scouring, dyeing and finishing operations.
- Port of Dispatch: F.O.R - Bhiwandi
- Production Capacity: 1000 MT / Month
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock
- Packaging Details: 100 / 200 Kgs HDPE Drum