|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Packaging Size||100 Kilogram|
· Pacific texchem Pvt. ltd. is manufacturer of AVIAN FI Leveling And Emulsifying Agent.
Avian FI has “unique position” amongst dyeing and printing auxiliaries. Its non-ionic nature and versatile chemical character helps covering a large number of application in the dye house/ print house, for example.
· As dispersing / leveling agent for vat, direct, napthol and pigment dyeing.
· In napthol dyeing, it helps improving dry and wet rubbing fatness.
· In pigment printing by emulsion thickening, it helps as emulsifier.
· In thermo sol dyeing and thermo fix printing of polyester by disperse dyes; it helps higher colour yield and brilliancy.
· Very good washing off agent for
· Polyester dyeing and prints.
· Reactive dyeing and prints
· Acid, metal complex and chrome dyeing on wool, silk and nylon.
· ASPECT : clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid.
· COMOPSITION : Aliphatic polyglycol ether.
· IONIC NATURE : non-ionic
· pH 10% soln : 7 – 7.5